The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you've been looking for all along...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bothos THREAD!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eli
Admin
Eli

The Bothos THREAD! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bothos THREAD!   The Bothos THREAD! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

http://files.filefront.com/stopppptxt/;13441696;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
https://thelostuniverse.forumotion.net
triforcelink

triforcelink

PostSubject: Re: The Bothos THREAD!   The Bothos THREAD! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 am

Eli wrote:
http://files.filefront.com/stopppptxt/;13441696;/fileinfo.html

"Dark Nemen (3:28:23 AM): well in this scenario, there were factors that were pointing to what would happen."

and in this scenario, ALL factors are pointing to someones retardation...

"Dark Nemen (3:39:53 AM): Well regardless my whole point in this was to let you know what could happen and that its a risk in doing so. Doesn't mean its going to happen at all. Just means its able to happen and you're at risk for it."

there is a risk that you talking could make me punch you in the face, but you're still taking that risk...

"Dark Nemen (4:38:32 AM): notice that tecnology has really become a part of life only in the past century. Currency was developed before that, wasn't it?"

WTF?! do you KNOW what technology IS?! your computer is TECHNOLOGY, cars are TECHNOLOGY, your shoes are TECHNOLOGY knives carved from stone that were then used for hunting are TECHNOLOGY, everything that we create to help us IS TECHNOLOGY.

before currency, people had to trade goods and services directly for other goods and services which was very cumbersome, forms of currency have been around for thousands of years, it happens to be that were forming a standard currency for the entire world, instead of having to change it every time you leave your village. currency and the whole monetary system itself is a TECHNOLOGY

BOTHOS, YOU NEED TO TURN YOUR BRAIN ON ONCE IN A WHILE, AND WHEN YOU DO, TRY TO MAKE IT LESS NARROW. THERE IS A REASON YOU'RE WORKING AT A FUCKING PARKING LOT AND ARE NOT THE HEAD OF THE LOS ILLUMINADOS
Back to top Go down
FK

FK

PostSubject: Re: The Bothos THREAD!   The Bothos THREAD! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm

What's this whole nintendo fighting business? >_>

Highlights~~~

Masamune146 (3:26:50 AM): nobody was sure
Dark Nemen (3:26:56 AM): I was damn sure.

Masamune146 (3:27:48 AM): i could say that sony will definitely release a bright red controller
Masamune146 (3:27:56 AM): and if they don't, they just "didn't do it yet"
Masamune146 (3:27:58 AM): and if they do
Masamune146 (3:28:02 AM): god damn i'm amazing

Dark Nemen (3:30:12 AM): they could have but I made taht call and turned out right. For as long as it didn't happen, I couldn't say I'm right but the fact that I called it before it happened and it did happen makes it credible.

Dark Nemen (3:32:25 AM): yeah they can. and since I called something and it came true once so far, I score a point.

Dark Nemen (3:33:47 AM): The more right someone is about something determies a higher chance of them being right about the next thing they say.

Dark Nemen (3:34:15 AM): well you can't call it blind luck if you said that's how it is and it turns out that way. the fact remains that you called it and it happened.

Dark Nemen (3:35:08 AM): if you drop a penny and sayits gonna hit the floor, everyone knows your right.
^ I wouldn't consider this a highlight but he used the same analogy twice -_-

Dark Nemen (3:36:25 AM): and nothing can change that.
Masamune146 (3:36:38 AM): and nothing can change your lack of credibility
Masamune146 (3:36:41 AM): waa waa

Dark Nemen (3:37:45 AM): I called something previously and said bad things would happen, nobody listened, bad thigns happened.

Got boring after that, maybe I'll read the rest later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bothos THREAD!   The Bothos THREAD! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bothos THREAD!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2